While supplies last. The Catechist Guide provides comprehensive support for catechists as they prepare the candidates for participating in, and reflecting on the sacrament.
This catechist's guide offers ten fully-designed 60- to 90-minute sessions. Sessions 1 through 8 prepare the participants to celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation. Sessions 9 and 10 take place after the celebration and help the newly confirmed reflect on the meaning and significance of the celebration.
The ten session topics are as follows:
1. You're a Candidate Now
2. Baptism: Waters of New Life
3. Renewing Baptismal Promises
4. The Laying On of Hands
5. The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
6. Being Anointed by the Holy Spirit
7. The Eucharist: The Heart of the Church's Life
8. Celebrating the Sacrament of Confirmation
9. Mystagogy I: Reflecting on the Rite of Confirmation
10. Mystagogy II: Reflecting on God's Word
Spiral-bound: 162 pages
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press; Spi edition (May 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches