This fully-illustrated girls devotional from RoseKidz helps girls ages 6-9 know how to rely on God as they learn more about the Bible and themselves. Features 365 devotions, Bible activities, fun crafts, challenging puzzles, recipes, journaling space, and more!
God wants you to do your best and be your best! Learn what it means to be the best Christian girl you can be! Enjoy fully illustrated devotions as you are encouraged to rely on God by learning more about Him, His Word, and His plans for your life. Learning to live God's way isn't always easy, but it's worth it. As you read each girls devotion you find out about God and how to follow Him. It covers topics like getting to know God personally, discipleship, forgiveness, and much more! 380+ pages, 6"x 9" Softcover, Full Color Illustrations.
Enjoy having a fun craft, Bible activity, or puzzle each week for an entire year!
During each week, there are activities and puzzles that will grow your friendship with God. Express yourself and let your creativity fly with interactive journaling, drawing activities, fun crafts, and more! Fun crafts, cool projects, Bible puzzles, and word searches are just some of the extra perks included in this one-year girl's devotional.
Each girls devotion includes:
- Key Bible Verse
- Short devotion showing what this looks like in real life
- Reflection questions & journaling space
Perfect for girls ages 6-9. Click on the hearts below to get more information.
Packed with 365 Kids Devotions, Full-Color Pictures, and Bible Activities
Our unique 52-week devotional contains devotions and prayers during the week, and fun activities and puzzles at the end of the week to reinforce the week's key Scripture memory verse and theme. Each day is designed to help you draw close to God. The God and Me! 52-week devotions are filled with colorful art and activities that will introduce and strengthen the habit of daily devotionals. Bible verses and stories kick off each devotional and are followed by fun exercises, prayers, and memory activities that help kids remember key information.
See Inside Preview of God and Me 52 Week Devotional for Girls Ages 6-9 Return to the top Top 3 Reasons Why Girls Love This Girls Devotional from RoseKidz:
- It's Just For Girls- Discover the Biblical way to respond to real girl issues, like body image, peer pressure, and gossip.
- Fun and Interactive! Features fun Bible crafts, reflective exercises, journaling space, and even simple recipes.
- It Gets You and what you are going through. As you go through this devotion you'll find you're thinking that's just like me. See how God wants you to respond to important topics, such as how to handle jealousy, popularity, and even money.
Return to the top 3 Key Features of This Girls Devotional From RoseKidz
- Bible-Based and Packed with 365 Daily Devotions. Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand. Clear, short, and fun lessons! Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun quizzes.
- Great for Reluctant Readers. Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images, activities, and quizzes.
The God and Me!(R) Series is Winner of the iParenting Award.
Return to the top God and Me!(R) Series from RoseKidz
From toddlers through pre-teens, girls need to know that God is the friend they can count on as they mature. This top-selling girls devotion from RoseKidz helps teach girls how to rely on God as they learn more about the Bible and themselves. Ages 2-5, 6-9 and 10-12, with over 100 devotions and activities.
RoseKidz publishes children's devotional and fiction books for kids. RoseKidz is best known for the God And Me!(R) and Gotta Have God series of devotionals for girls and boys, both of which are national best-sellers. Our devotions, journals, and Christian fiction books all help kids grow in their faith as they grow closer to God.