Enjoy teaching kids how to plant God's Word deep in their hearts using pictures in a fun and easy way Studies show 65% of kids are visual learners-so why not teach memory verses with pictures?
Visual Bible Verse Devotions is a colorful and fun book that offers children ages 5-10 a valuable way to learn Scripture and hold it close in their hearts and minds.
Each of the 52 chapters features a Bible verse that is illustrated in pictures. This visual reinforcement helps children recognize and remember key words such as God, Spirit, Holy, Love, Heart, Eyes, Mouth, etc. Chapters also include true-to-life stories that relate to each verse as well as questions that prompt thought and discussion.
Each week's devotionals contains the following:
- Day 1 - Key memory verse presented with relatable story
- Day 2 - Related Bible story to look up and read, reflection questions, a call to action, and a prayer
- Day 3 - Visual Bible verse activity
- Day 4 - Relatable story to help the children apply the verse
- Day 5 - Bible story reference, reflection questions, practical application, and prayer
- Day 6 - Visual Bible Verse activity
Softcover, 328 pages, 6 x 9 inches, ISBN 9781628628418. Perfect for children ages 5-10, kids Sunday school, children's ministry, homeschool families, and more
3 Key Features of Visual Bible Verse Devotions
- Age Appropriate. Easy-to-read words combined with pictures to help children read and remember Bible verses.
- Packed with Activities. This weekly devotional book includes over 100 hands-on activities as well as questions to prompt thought and discussion.
- Easy-to-Understand. A true-to-life story that illustrates the meaning and importance of the verse, helping children to read, see, and hear how God's Word is alive for them every day.
About the Author
Michele Howe is the author of over twenty books, including There's a Reason They Call It Grandparenting; Caring for Our Aging Parents: Lessons in Love, Loss, and Letting Go; and Empty Nest, What's Next? Parenting Adult Children without Losing Your Mind. She has published over 3,000 articles and has been featured on radio shows across the country speaking on parenting and women's health issues.